Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dropping Like Flies

I've noticed on the forums a few people...no...i'll rephrase QUITE a few people have given their "resignation". I can't blame them...but no...I'm not one of them either. I haven't quit. I've been quite occupied with other aspects of the game that the "free time" I usually have reserved for "play time" has been redirected to more "useful" though "less fun" activities. I have noticed an "uptick" in new players but I don't know that I've seen an "uptick" in board activity...rest assured when cargo is released there will be much to discuss.

Oh and GIGA if you read this...flaming threads with repeated posts of "hearing aide anyone" isn't even close to being entertaining any moronic monkey can click a mouse button in the same place over and over again...you're proof of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment